Feline species are known to have a very low thirst drive. This means that their water intake from the bowl is usually very low. Therefore, this has to be compensated for through their regular diet. Feeding wet food would mean increasing their water intake by double the amount as against feeding them dry food. Hence, it becomes extremely important to consider the water content when it comes to a cat diet.
Different cat food brands have different water quantities. The best wet cat food brands keep in mind the age, size as well as the breed of your cat while formulating the recipes. If you consider it beneficial, you can also rotate between different cat food brands so that your cat is not missing out on the nutrition.
2 Hound & Gatos Cat Food
- This cat food comes in a pack of 24, with each can containing 5.5 ounces of cat food
- The core ingredient is skinless white breast meat from deboned chicken
- It is completely grain and gluten free
- It contains no artificial MSG or other taste makers
- The food has a very low ash, magnesium and phosphorus content
- It has a high moisture content
- It promotes a healthy functioning of the urinary tract
- The cat food passes all the safety standards
- Uses high-quality ingredients
- The cats love the taste
- Has a good protein content
- It has less chicken and more liquid