Looking for the best beds for cats to keep your kitty cuddly and cozy all the time it sleeps? If you really love your kitty friend, you need to be sure it gets the place to sleep where it would love to relax and keep it calm. There are many options out there but if you know what your cats love the most you will be in a better place to choose the best for it.
Here we’ll be unleashing some of the top-rated, high-quality beds for cats. For this, we have to go through their features and style with which they come up. You may also find help regarding how you can match things better to select the most appropriate bed for your feline friend.
Quick Comparison Table: Best Beds for Cats for Sale 2017 - 2018
* Click on the Best Beds for Cats Brands for more information, prices and details. Alternatively, scroll down below to read our overview.
How To Choose the Best Beds for Cats?
Choosing things and accessories for your pets and especially if they are the cats could be tricky as they happen to be a little choosier as compared to other pets. You may have to take care of their needs and requirements regarding their food and their sleep place and make sure they feel easy for sure. For choosing a bed for your cat you may choose it carefully by following the various things that are important:
Consider Analyzing a Bunch of Top Rated Options
It is never a good idea if you try to buy a bed without comparing or analyzing it to other products in the same category. If you can analyze and compare the top-ratedbeds for cats, you may surely know about the materials, the features and the benefits they bring to your pet.
Look for your cat’s preferences
What your cat prefer for having comfortable time matters the most. It is because if you are not able to provide it the things it needs then most of the cats having a “Moody” attitude may not even look at what you have given it. For example if your cat needs a private place you must give it a cat cave bed, if it like some extra cozy place to relax then look for a soft and extra plush bed or it wants to scratch and hang or do some naughty moves before going to bed, you need to find some beds that offer scratchable surface and also give it a stretchy surface to relax.
Look for season needs
Seasonal needs are also very important. As if you are living in a cold region, you might be looking for cozy, soft and warm beds that would keep your cats feel cuddly while in bed. Further, the level of warmth should be kept as per your cat’s needs and the severity of the climatic conditions. Too much warmth or too little warmth would be problematic to make sure your cats stay easy and relaxed and warm enough to sleep comfortably.
This is only possible if you can buy a bed with soft quilting on it or the beds which cuddle the cat and surround their bodies would be the best. In contrast to this, for cats living in the hotter region or in summer, they need some hanging bed where the can be placed in front of a window with incoming air or they might need a basket with airy holes or maybe a cool surface to relax on it.
Durability of the materials
Cats love to scratch and some have a habit of scratching the coarse surface when they need. For such pets, you need to look for durable materials that can withstand their scratchy nail and stay in it best shape for a long time. It is also important because broken parts or components may not harm your pet as well. So make sure to look for durable and easy to maintain beds that are comfortable and are also designed to cater to the needs of the cats.
Find Budget-Friendly beds for cat
The budget need is also there if you need quality beds for cats on a budget. Though it is also an obvious thing that most of the regular and high-quality beds for cats come at reasonable prices so you can surely find a budget-friendly option on the market and in our provided list of best beds for cats as well.
Make sure to keep in mind the space you have
Though, most of the beds for cats are well-designed and may not take enough space in your home. You still need to be sure that if you need a bed for your cat that you have to place in your living room, in a corridor or in front of a window. In case if you need a hanging bed you need to look for features that make them easy to install anywhere you want it to.
Things to Look for When Buying Best Bed for Your Cat
Some most important things you must be keen enough to look for in the sorted list of best beds for cats are:
The design and structure of the bed
The design of the bed is important. You need to compare the way your cat loves to sleep and the way the bed is designed. Further, thandesign should comply with the season’s requirements and persistent environmental conditions like it could differ in summer and winters. In addition to that, the design of the bed should comply with the area or the place that you have in your mind to keep it for your pet.
The materials with which the bed is made
Look for the durable, comfortable and suitable beds which are designed while keeping in view the basic needs of the cats. The materials are important as you may not choose a flimsy and low-quality bed which makes use of allergen laden materials or that may break easily. Rather, you need to look for sturdy and comforting materials that will provide all the comfort and safety for your cat.
Customization and multipurpose usage
Some beds may come up with certain customization features including the ones having a removable cushion to increase the space or may be an insertable cushion to increase the comfort and warmth of the bed. Further, some beds are designed which may serve as a comforting zone as well as help cats satisfy their scratching needs too.
Easy to manage and maintain
Easy handling, installation, and maintenance are for sure an important thing to look for in beds for cats. The ones which can be washed, cleaned or maintained with least effort would your first choice.
The size and accommodation
The size and accommodation must be analyzed so that you know your cat will feel easy and relaxed and not just stuffed into a bag. Make sure to match the accommodation area to keep it good for the pet.
Outdoor and indoor bed selection
There are many different kinds of beds that you may see on the market including outdoor beds and indoor bed. Outdoor beds are designed to withstand the varying climatic conditions and are dirt resistant whereas the indoor beds are made with fabric mostly and are not much ready to withstand such external factors and are only suited to provide comfort and warmth.
Advantages of Having a Great Bed for Your Cat
Out of many uncountable benefits of having the best bed for a cat, here is a list of some notable benefits of these litter accessories for your pets:
Different Types of Beds Suitable for Cats
The most common kinds of beds you can find on the market:
Top 5 Best Beds for Cats You Can Find on the Market
- Woolen fabric made beds are always warming and gives a cuddly and comforting feel for your furry friend. It suitable especially when you have to keep your cat warm enough to cope with the extreme cold in thewinter season. The beautifully Nepalese made cat beds are made with high quality 100 percent natural wool materials from New Zealand that guarantees softness and warmth no matter if there is an extreme drop in the temperature outside.
- The shape also ensures to keep the cats warm and cozy because it is designed to give a cave like bed that covers most of the area in a rounded yet still oval shape to cater to cat’s nature needs to sleep in a curling posture. It is also super soft and a spacious hiding place for cats. It is free of all harmful components and chemicals and is prepared using the traditional method referred to as Felting that involves preparing each piece by using the components like soap, water, and pure Marino wool materials. This can also be used as a mat. The bed is easy to maintain and clean and stays in shape for a long time without getting damaged.
- As said earlier cat beds are available in various shapes sizes and are made with various different kinds of materials that provide unique benefits for the feline pets. Our second pick is a rattan made cat bed that provides comfort, stays clean and airy, can be padded with asoft cushion if needed and keeps the cat comfortable and easy.
- This rattan cat bed surely is spacious and can be used for more than one cat at home. It is made of high quality, durable and no toxic rattan and that can withstand the claws and scratches of the cat if you cat is fond of doing so.
- The shape and structure consist of an erected pillar like rattan stand that reaches 14 inches high from the floor and above that there are a 17 inches dome-shaped bed with an open front allowing cats to relax in a private corner.
- Since it is made of rattan, it allows air to flow easily while you can use the cushion that comes with the bed if you need to give your pet a softer and cozier feel in colder climates.
- Extremely durable, maintainable, long lasting and well-made cat bed that keeps your home tidy and your pet stay safe and easy as well.
- Cats need warmth when there is extreme cold and you have to keep them safe from the extreme cold conditions by providing them enough warmth to help them stay safe and warm enough to avoid any health issues.
- This one has soft walls to give your cat the level of comfort it needs and there is a 4-watt power heating element to keep your cat heated enough to sleep easy even if there is an extremely cold weather. The system offers a dual thermostat that assures heat for up to 102 degrees when your cat is on it. In case if your pet is not using it, it still keeps the bed warm enough for about 12-15 degrees more than the actual temperature of the room. It is an indoor bed that can be used for the whole year no matter which season is there. It can plug easily to any of the household switch or electric outlet. The bed also comes up with a 1-year limited warranty.
Provide your cats the simplest way to relax. This Aspen self-warming bed is a piece of wonderful simplistic design that allows your cat to heat the body on its own by rubbing against the cozy, soft and warming lining of the bed. It is sturdy, stays in shape and does not get damaged quickly. You can relax and stay warm in winter. It is good for cats who have no issues to stay covered because it is an open bed. But it still has slightly raised walls to keep the cat comfy when it curls and cuddles in its bed.
It uses the technology same as it is used in space blankets where the lining reflects the pet’s own body heat. It is suitable for all sizes of cats and requires no electricity at all. The bottom is not flimsy nor does it slip. It is also a budget-friendly option for pet owner on a budget.
Armarkat cat bed is no doubt an adorable pick for your beloved cats. Its shape is just like a small, cozy home for cats made with velvety fabric and filled with 100 percent polyester that keeps it soft and warm at the same time. The bed is covered and has a small door like opening at the front. Shy pets feel easy in such beds and also they are good for the winter season. The bed has a skid resistant base to avoid any slipping issues. The bed is machine washable so you may not worry about keeping it clean.
Concluding out discussion about choosing the best beds for cats, we can surely say that picking up the right one is important. Hence there are hundreds and thousands of options for you to choose from, you have to be very choosy to select the best bed for your feline. That is why we have put in our efforts to help you out and find the most appropriate one by listing the best from each of the most popular types of beds people would love to buy for their cats. Now, you can surely pick one from them and let your pet enjoy the bedtime like never before.